Sunday, December 9, 2012

Another December - had this blog for almost a year

Hi there

Can you believe it's December all ready? I've been planning for a loooong time for this Christmas. Making Christmas cards, shopping, planning our mischievous elf visit and all sorts of fun things, but the days seem to go by so fast, I haven't even send out my Christmas cards yet. And you know this week and weekend are all filled up with things to do and after that it is very close to Christmas. But we'll make it all, I am sure. ;D

Anyway I updated my entry with the beading process take a look here. I apologize for not writing more, but you all know how it is.

I've made a few beading things, but not a lot it has been more Christmas crafts and Elf stuff ;) I'll post stories about him soon, perhaps you'll get some ideas :)


Are you familiar with the gossiping goddess bracelets? They are so much fun and super easy, here is the one I've made, I will make more at a later time. 


Here's the tutorial for the gossiping goddess bracelet

And that's it folks, for now.




No comments:

Post a Comment